The Bajaj super model Pulsar 220F, has got some awesome graphic updates with all new crash guard feature. This new model with the ABS technology will be available at a Pulsar 220 price of Rs. 1, 05,254 which is on the little higher side from its non-ABS variant.
The single-channel ABS unit on the 220F is required to be like that seen on the RS200 and NS200. Fuelling the 220F is a solitary pot 220cc motor, delivering 20.9hp at 8,500rpm and 18.5Nm of torque at 7,000rpm.
It will and always remain the number 1 entry sport level bike in the market for all its prospective buyers. We have not witness any huge change or big upgrade in the model. Thus, it is and always remain the heartthrob in the youngsters. It becomes a style symbol for most of the people in the country to own a pulsar.
The highlights of the Pulsar 220 F are:
- It offers the mileage of around 40 Km/l
- Offers the Fuel System- Carburetor
- The Engine Displacement is found to be 220 cc
- The Dimensions of the model are 2035*750*1165
- The Wheelbase (mm) is of 1350 mm
- The Ground Clearance (mm) is of 165 mm
- The Seat Height is found to be 795 mm
- The Fuel Capacity (Litres) is found around 15 L
- The Kerb Weight is 155 Kg
- The model offers Alloy wheels
- There are 5 no. of gears
- The model has disc brakes on front and rear
Also Check Tata Nexon mileage
The Bajaj Pulsar 220 F 2018 model is available in the various colour schemes options such as:
- Midnight dark,
- Laser black,
- Dyno red,
- Chrome black,
- Nuclear blue,
- Plasma Blue and
- Cocktail Wine Red.
The better engine performance
- This Bajaj Pulsar 220 model is fuelled by a 220cc DTS-I motor conveying 21bhp of intensity and a sound 19Nm torque, Standard highlights on the model incorporates an adaptive front and a 5-step flexible, nitrox raise suspension, front and back disc brakes, and expansive 120-segment raise tyre.
- Braking is finished by plate/disc brake units on both ends while ABS hasn’t been offered even as an optional item.
- The suspension is taken care of by adjustable front forks and gas charged twin safeguards at the back. The Pulsar 220 weighs at the scale of 150kg and has a 15L fuel tank.
Bajaj Pulsar 220 price ranges from Rs. 90,083 to Rs. 1, 05,254. (Whereas the Pulsar 220 price may vary according to the location).
Thus, the Bajaj Pulsar 220F will always remain like the undisputed king in the market with its high speed performance and power pack engine features. It is already a decade old bike but still found to be ruling the segment of highest selling and popular bikes in India.
Thus, book your style at the nearest Bajaj dealer.